Saturday, November 10, 2012

27 Weeks!


 
 
How far along? 27 Weeks & 4 days. (27 weeks 2 days in picture above)

Total weight gain: 14 lbs.
 
Maternity clothes?  Oh yes. Shirt pictured above is from Target's maternity clearance. I love how great it feels & stretches. I also bought a nice long sleeved sweater off the same wrack that is oh so comfy and cute looking over my bump. : ) Pants also need to be maternity nowadays... or yoga with the fold over flap flipped up. Haha.            

Stretch marks? Not yet. I say 'yet' because I am almost certain that I will get them eventually since I have old ones from puberty.

Sleep: So hard to come by! I fall asleep very quickly at first, but am up about an hour later because I either have to pee, am no longer comfortable in my position (also unable to switch positions while still asleep...) my hips hurt, back hurts or I can't breathe!  Then when I try to go back to sleep, it seems impossible. I am up so many times through out the night, it's quite irritating. I don't get nearly enough sleep for my busy days.

Best moment this week:  Watching baby girl move from the outside. Her movements have gotten so much larger and noticable. I love it so much. I still keep trying to capture it on camera, but she always stops as soon as I'm ready to hit record.. drats!
  
Miss Anything?  I miss going a day without aches & pains. But I'm also so happy to be going through this 'cause it means I get a precious baby girl at the end of everything.

Movement:  Oh yes. Plenty of it! She's very active early in the morning.. 3 or 4am. Then I believe she naps till around 8 or 9, because then she's all squirms, wiggles, kicks and rolls! : )     
Food cravings:  For a week there I was craving WAFFLES every single day. Thank the lord they didn't go straight to the number on the scale! Haha. This week it's root beer floats. Yum. I still love my milk, cheese and fruits too of course.

Symptoms:  Heartburn, body aches, head aches, acne (still! ugh) and bloat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Labor Signs:  No, no, no!
 
Are You Showing? Definitely.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am one very happy camper these days. And oh so excited that we are closer and closer to the day we get to hold our baby girl in our arms.
Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving! My baby shower the weekend after Thanksgiving and of course CHRISTMAS, my favorite holiday everrr. And once we ring in the new year, we'll get to welcome our bundle of joy into this world shortly after. Ah, so much to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment