Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hey yall, hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Week with their loved ones! I had a g-r-e-a-t holiday, filled with plenty of yummy food & surrounded by all my loved ones!

I am 30 weeks pregnant today! We're down to the 10 week count-down and I couldn't be more excited and nervous! 

I didn't do any black Friday shopping this year.. I had to work at 9am, and was in bed by 10pm the night before. It was FREEZING out & I was exhausted from a day of work & holiday festivities. Maybe next year.. : ) But on another note, I did go a little crazy with the cyber Monday deals! I finally got the breast pump that I've been eying for a few months and WE GOT OUR STROLLER & CARSEAT! I'm so excited for them to arrive. I also did a little Target shopping, not everything was on sale, but it was all so cute! So here are my baby buys for week 30!


1) Bright Starts Grab & Stack Blocks - They are soft, crunchy & have taggies on them. They're just so cute and my niece had something similar that she would go ga ga over.
2) Fisher Price Sugar Plum Bouncer - Down from 62.99 to 47.24 + I had 5 dollars in Babies R Us rewards so that made it 42.24 dollars. Win! I love the colors & how cuddly & soft it is. It also goes with the theme of butterflies that I want to have for her nursery. (Butterflies & poka dots, to be exact. I'm obsessed with poka dots right now)
3) Cloud B Sleep Sheep - I've heard so many good things about this little thing! And he's just oh so adorable. 
4) Butterfly Ceiling Hangings - Again with the butterflies! I just love this. Now, I was going to attempt to make my own, but I'm not very crafty and just shopping for the materials was overwhelming for my hormonal self.
5) Taggies Tags 'n Snuggles Mat - How adorable is this thing? I can't wait to place it right in the middle of her nursery. It's super plush & soft, and again has those taggies that babies love so much all around it.
6) Summer Infant Prodigy Travel System - We finally got out car-seat & stroller ordered! I'm so so happy 'cause that means we are so much closer to being ready to bring our baby girl home!! We chose to go with something neutral for the travel system. We're not made of money & it will be nice to be able to use the car-seat again for future babies. They grow out of the newborn one so quickly anyways. Why buy it twice if you don't have to?!
7) First Years BPA Free GumDrop Newborn Pacifiers - I'm so torn on whether or not we will even us pacie's but I like the idea of having them if we need them/choose to use them. These ones are the ones that I've heard the most about & most moms I've spoke to have really liked them. I like that they aren't just one huge circle like the other ones so it doesn't bother babies nose or take up half of their face. Haha. I think they're cute. 
8) Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump On-The-Go Tote - Last but not least for this week... my breast pump! 50 dollars off + free shipping + a 5 dollar coupon = great steal! I was so happy. I've been watching this pump for months, waiting to see if I could get it on a deal, and I did! Also, I used my Babies R Us card to purchase it, so I'll be getting reward $$$ next month to spend on more cute stuff for Gracie. : )

At 29 weeks & 6 days. My necklace kinda wondered off to the side there, lol.

Well, till next time mama's! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment