Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14 Weeks!



It's official, I have a bump! At my ultrasound last week (first trimester scan) they let me know that baby was measuring a little bigger than where they thought I was at, changing my due date by 6 days making it February 5th! I will continue to take my pictures on the same day every week (Monday) even though my weeks switch over on Tuesdays, making me 15 weeks today!

Food Cravings: Peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks and french toast. Delicious.

Food aversions: I'm not that big on meat lately. Chicken is okay every now and again, but I'm perfectly fine without any at all. Also, ONIONS. I can not do onions. The smell, the texture, the taste. No thank you! Anything squishy also gags me. I'm such a texture person now when it comes to food. I like crisp, crunchy or firm.

Weight Gain: At my last visit I had gained 2lbs. For a total of..... 2lbs gained so far.

Symptoms: Hot. I am hot all of the time. My poor hubby is always freezing 'cause I run the A/C 24/7. At least it's starting to cool off outside & we are out of those dreaded 100's. It's actually been a bit breezy out lately. I love it. I'm still always hot though. It's the worst at night.

Movement: I've officially felt the 'FLUTTERS'. I first thought that I felt them last week, but it was so faint that I wasn't even sure if it was baby... or gas.. or my imagination. But then I felt them again quite a few times yesterday and I just knew that it was my lovely baby moving around in there. It's the most amazing feeling ever and I can not wait for them to get stronger. <3

Memory Of The Week: Finding out that I am a little further along than I originally thought and getting to see my baby's little anatomy at the ultrasound last Thursday. <3 We even got a picture where it looks like baby is SMILING. Ahhh, how great that was.

Stretch Marks: Nope! Not yet at least. I do have those icky spider veins on my torso & boobies though. 

Showing: I've got a little 'bump' now. : ) I still may not look pregnant walking around in street cloths outside, but I definitely see it in the mirror!

Gender Prediction: I really feel like I am having a girl. I will be happy no matter what my baby turns out to be, but all of the dreams I have had and when I picture us at family get together's, the day I go into labor, future holidays.. I see a little baby girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Maternity Cloths: I found a few really cute shirts at Savers a few weeks ago, but they are for when my bump really grows. Right now I am rocking the hair-tie trick on my jeans & work pants and wearing yoga pants any other time. I can't wait till fall when I can rock the layered look. That's when I am most comfy.


Do you see that smile, or am I just a crazy mommy?


Baby's hand.



Legs crossed & fat torso. : ) I don't see any 'goods' in there, do you? Hmmm.... We'll see more closely next month at the 20 week anatomy scan!

Hope everyone is having a marvalous week so far! I'm going to relax for the rest of my day off and watch Shark Week with my buddy Phoenix. 



No comments:

Post a Comment