Tuesday, August 21, 2012

15 Weeks!


As my waistline expands, so does my heart! I swear I love this child more and more every single day. I can not wait to see just how much I love our little sweet pea once it is here. I am the happiest that I have ever been in my entire life.. I'm sure I'll say this a million times in the next 24 weeks & years that follow, but it's truly how I feel.


Food Cravings: MILK and cheese! I love string cheese, baby bell mini's and cubes. I take them with me to work to snack on throughout the day since I don't get an actual break to sit down & rest/eat something. I hide them in the cooler. Shhh! :p I also take my large water bottle with me filled with skim or chocolate milk every morning to work, drink that on my way & then rinse it out once I get there & fill it with just ice so as it melts all day I have freezing cold water. That's the only way I can drink it! It's gotta be freeeeeezing cold!

Food aversions: Meat. Even chicken this past week.

Weight Gain: I weighed myself this morning & was up 3 lbs from what I was at my last dr. appointment so that brings me to 5lbs gained so far. Not too bad I guess..

Symptoms: Hot. I am hot all of the time and my nose is always so stuffy!

Movement: Still just light flutters every now and then but nothing big yet. I can not wait for that day!

Memory Of The Week: Going baby shopping yesterday. I bought our first boxes of diapers! They've got winnie the pooh all over them & came in a keepsake winnie the pooh box! So cute. And may I add how EXPENSIVE they are! I'm gonna start printing coupons from online for sure!

Stretch Marks: Not yet.. but I feel like I'm popping so quick I might get some in the next month or so. I'm worried! Lotion is my best friend right now.

Showing: Oh yeah. I feel like I look more pregnant than fat now. Definitely showing a lot more than I was a few weeks ago.

Gender Prediction: I feel like we are having a girl. I will be happy with a boy too, though.

Maternity Cloths: I have a few shirts but they are too big for me right now. I need to buy some pants or leggings or SOMETHING 'cause this whole hairtie thing kinda hurts when I sit down now.. and my yoga pants are a little too tight around my waist, 'cause when I sit down they roll down! Not a great feeling!

 imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment