Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 Weeks!


Welp, I'm half way there!! 20 weeks and 2 days, today. I can not believe how fast time is moving! And I know I say that ALL the time, but it's so true. It just keeps on accelerating and moving faster and faster every day it seems.

We are officially into my favorite time of year. mid September - December! I just love everything about these months. The crisp air, the snow, the holidays, crafts & baking and TONS of decorations. Ah, it just makes my heart happy. I can't wait to spend this time of year with my little sweet pea, next year. I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing and make me love these months even more.

Rogelio & I got an invitation a few weeks ago, for this upcoming Saturday. I thought it was going to be for a birthday party for one of his many nephews or nieces or something along those lines, but it wasn't! It was an invite to a part, for US. His sister is throwing it. How horribly sweet is that? I just adore his family. It's not a baby shower, just a family get together to celebrate us bringing a precious baby into this world. Lots of food & all of his family.

Food Cravings: This past week I've really loved over hard eggs with spinach, light mayo & cheese on a wheat english muffin. Seriously my favorite breakfast right now.



Food aversions: Nothing new this week.

Weight Gain: 8 lbs according to the doctors but only 4 lbs according to my scale at home. I get weighed at the doctors again in 2 weeks, so we will see. My weight on my home scale hasn't changed though.

Symptoms: I'm bloated all of the time, and it hurts! Also, everything gives me heartburn/acid reflex. It's horrible.

Movement: Yes!

Memory Of The Week: On the 15th, Rogelio felt the baby kick for the very first time!!! He was so excited, and so was I. I've only felt it with my hand a few times, so I was soooo happy that he got to feel it as well.

Stretch Marks: Nope. Lets keep it this way!

Showing: Mhm. More so in the evening. Like, my belly button gets a little shallow towards the end of the day. Haha.

Gender Prediction: I feel like we are having a girl. I will be happy with a boy too, though.

Maternity Cloths: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment