Thursday, September 13, 2012

19 Weeks!


 My belly has really popped in the last couple of weeks, and it's starting to feel more hard. I can feel a significant difference when leaning forward while sitting or bending over to pick something up. It's such a strange feeling. I love sitting & staring down at my growing tummy. If I stand up straight & just glance down, my feet have disappeared! Of course I can still lean forward a bit to view them... for now. I can not believe my half way mark is next Tuesday! So exciting. Time has flown. I'm the happiest I've ever been and only getting happier.

It was finally down in the 50's & 60's today temperature wise and let me tell you, I LOVED it. I'm not a summer gal. I can't stand the heat & being hot. So this chilly day with light sprinkles was just my cup of tea.... or peppermint hot chocolate, like what I got at Starbucks in Target today. Delicious! I haven't gone as far as digging out my cute autumn/winter boots that I practically live in during the colder season, but I know I will be soon! 

1.5 Weeks till our 5 month scan! I'm already convinced that little baby Alcantara is girl, but I could be wrong. ; ) We will see!.....hopefully!


Food Cravings: Fruits & veggies have been at the top of my grocery list this week. Particularly fresh steamed broccoli with a squeeze of lemon & salt. Nom nom nom! I could eat that alllllll day long. Too bad it gives me a painful bloat. Ouch! I've also been eating loads of raspberries, strawberries & clementines with vanilla yogurt. We ran out of my favorite black grapes & the price has gone up drastically at the grocery store (3.60 a lbs!), so I'll just have to wait for the next sale. Aw shucks!

Food aversions: Not really. Just nothing stinky.

Weight Gain: 8 lbs according to the doctors but only 4 lbs according to my scale at home. I haven't gained anything in the past couple of weeks.

Symptoms: BLOATING has been horrible this week! It's so painful. But I am guessing it's mainly because of all veggies I've been eating in abundance lately.

Movement: Yes, still waiting on those big movements though!

Memory Of The Week: Waking up a few days ago and looking down at my tummy thinking 'when did you get here?' Just popped out overnight it seems!
Stretch Marks: Nope. Lets keep it this way!

Showing: Ohh yeah. See pictures above!

Gender Prediction: I feel like we are having a girl. I will be happy with a boy too, though.

Maternity Cloths:The undershirt I am wearing in the pictures above is from Motherhood in the mall, and I'm also wearing some cute maternity skinny jeans, too. I've got a few more undershirts, a cute sweater & a couple shirts. I would love to find a cute dress - doesn't have to be maternity, just comfy - to wear for my birthday, which will actually be celebrated on the day AFTER my birthday because that's the day we find out what we are having and I've already got that day off work, so it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment