Thursday, September 27, 2012

21 Weeks

IT'S A GIRL !!!! 
The balloons were right! ; )


I'm so incredibly happy! I feel oh so blessed to have such a healthy baby girl growing inside of me. Daddy couldn't be happier, either! Our home is COMPLETE with this little angels presence!

Food aversions: Nothing new this week.

Weight Gain: 8 lbs according to the doctors but only 4 lbs according to my scale at home. We will see about any more gain at my check up on Tuesday.

Symptoms: Bloat, EXHAUSTION, head aches have started again and at night my legs HURT. They just ache all the way down to my bones. I just can't get comfy when that happens.

Movement: Lots. : )

Memory Of The Week: Finding out we are having a DAUGHTER. <3

Stretch Marks: No.

Showing:

Gender Prediction: It's a girl!

Maternity Cloths: Some.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment