Wednesday, October 3, 2012

22 Weeks!

 22 Weeks. : )


 Food cravings: Cajun seasoning! I love it on my fries. So delicious! I order it at work a couple times a week. Also the regular that I've always craved since the begining of my pregnancy.. cheese & milk. I tried dark chocolate almond milk by silk the other day and OMG that stuff is sinfully delicious. I am officially obsessed.

Food aversions: Nothing in particular.

Weight Gain: I had a doctors appointment yesterday morning and so far I've only gained 8lbs. : )

Symptoms: My heartburn has gotten a lot worse lately. I have it all the time it seems. Also, a lot of bloat, head aches and exhaustion. My back aches a lot while at work now, it's awful. The pain kinda shoots down from my lower back into my but. Ouch!

Movement: Yes. <3 I love it.

Memory Of The Week: Hearing babies heart beat at my appointment yesterday and finding out that I didn't gain any weight in the last month.

Stretch Marks: Not yet!

Showing:

Gender Prediction: We found out it's a precious baby girl, last week.

Maternity Cloths: Yes. I'm getting tired of wearing the same cloths all the time. It's a few maternity items and a few select baggy pre-pregnancy clothing items that still fit a little. I don't have many options right now.


Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment