Friday, February 14, 2014



 Happy Valentine's Day! 
Today I made a sweet little breakfast for the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world. We started off with some toddler friendly, healthy & 'clean' pancakes. I took one ripe banana, sprinkled in lots of cinnamon (we loooove cinnamon in this house) and mashed that all up with a fork. Throw in 2 eggs and beat well, but not till smooth - you still want it a little lumpy so they aren't too thin when you cook them. Simple, right? Pancakes don't get any easier than this!



After the pancakes were flipped and (taste tested of course. hehe) I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to make them extra special. These are so delicious you don't even need syrup.

I also scrambled up an egg and let it cook out flat, so I could cut out hearts there as well. I may have enjoyed this mornings breakfast prep a little too much. :p


Add some already heart shaped fruit on the side and you've got yourself a nice and festive valentine's day breakfast. Both cute, fun and delicious! :)


Graciella approved. Mouthful after mouthful.


I hope you all have a LOVELY Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
    -Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete