Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A whole year


It's been a whole year. A whole year since I first laid eyes upon your tiny squirming body. Your little legs and arms waving around.. as if to say 'hi mom, I'm alive. I'm alive inside you. You've given me life'.

It all felt so much more REAL in that moment. My eyes filled with joyous tears and my heart skipped a beat. You WERE alive. You were moving. Your heart was beating. You were THERE.

I have loved you from the very first positive line on that little white stick and I could have never imagined how much my love for you could grow. I love you so much more today than I ever have loved anything in my entire life... but I know tomorrow I will love you even more than I do now. You're my precious baby girl. The love of my life. The light at the end of the tunnel, and the GRACE that God has sent down to me.

My dearest Graciella, you mean the world to me. Oh how I love you so.


No comments:

Post a Comment