Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Well hello there little blog that I have neglected so. It's been a while. Do you even remember who I am? Life's been crazy. I'm sure you understand. Lets get reacquainted and become friends again. I'd like to share my life with you, once more.

My baby doesn't look so much like a baby anymore. Her hair is longer and starting to curl. Her eyes are wider and curious about everything they see. Her voice is stronger and she chats all day long. Her little leg rolls are disappearing with each new step she takes. She's becoming a toddler right before my very eyes and it's heartbreaking. Who knew a year could pass so quickly. Who knew a baby is only a baby for such a short while. Though I will always mourn this first year of her life, I am filled with joy and excitement for what is yet to come. My precious precious baby, you'll always be my baby. No matter your age.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment